Worldwide Shipping Available!
Menstrual cups are an internal form of period care. Cups are folded and inserted into the vagina like a tampon. Once inserted, the cup will open and form a seal around the vaginal walls. This seal allows blood to collect inside the cup with no leakage.
The Prism Cup is made from 100% Medical Grade Silicone in a factory which manufactures medical devices. The cup is FDA Registered under our manufacturer under registration number 3012939336.
Menstrual cups have shown to have a significant reduction in the chance of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) opposed to using tampons.
Like all things there are pros and cons to a menstrual cup.
- There is a lower risk of developing Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) with menstrual cups opposed to tampons.
- Menstrual cups can be worn for up to 12 hours if your flow permits. Yes, that means a whole half a day without having to worry about what's going on down there.
- One cup, when taken take of properly, can be reused for up to 10 years. Image the amount of money saved.
- Cups require clean, running water. Not every person has access to these luxuries.
- Changing a cup on the go can be a little tough in a stall-type public restroom. We recommend bringing a bottle of water in with you and rinsing your cup off with the water into the toilet before reinsertion.
Many questions arise when people see the price of our product. They question if the Prism Cup is a "China cheapie." And while our cup is made in China (like many other USA registered cups), our cup is FDA Registered and made of high quality materials. We feel strongly in making our product at a price point that many people can afford; first time cup users and veterans alike. It can be a long, expensive, frustrating process to dish out a lot of money into cups trying to find your "goldilocks."